Good customer service doesn’t cost anything, and keeping hold of your existing customers is far cheaper than seeking new business. A reputation for delivering good customer service will also set you apart from the competition and make your business more sustainable.
Good customer service is all about:
- Providing customers with what they want/ need
- Offering consistent levels of service
- Trying to exceed and not just meet expectations
- Fulfilling all customer needs
- Provide solutions to problems
- Make customers feel that they are the most important part of their business …… which they are!
Complete the activity on how poor customer service can have an effect an organisation’s effieciency and staff moral.